TBX, or TermBase eXchange, is the international standard for representing and exchanging information about terms, words, and other lexical data.
HOW CAN TBX BE USED?
- Archiving the information in a termbase
- To support future software change
- Exchanging information between systems (three examples)
- Authoring (send monolingual information from a termbase to an authoring tool)
- Translation (send a subset of the information from a termbase to a translator)
- Data mining (export most/all information from a termbase for analysis using XML)
- Guiding the design of a new termbase for interoperability
For more information about TBX please see the posted content of this website.
Last updated: February 9, 2017 at 16:18 pm